At times, Miracle Mobile Support Team will require access to the Miracle Mobile App running on your device to see error messages.
For this purpose, we require that you share your screen with the team by mirroring your Android device on your Windows Machine.
The following lines detail the steps you need to take to allow us to view your device's screen.
- Download Vysor for your Android Device
- Download Vysor for your Computer
- Enable USB Debugging
- Start Sharing Your Screen
1. Download Vysor for Your Android Device
Vysor is one of the highly recommended apps to mirror and control Android devices.
You can opt for the free version or the paid Vysor Pro priced at $2.50/mo, $10/yr, and $40/lifetime.
From Google Play, search for Vysor and select "Vysor - Android control on PC" from ClockworkMod. Alternatively, click on this link.
2. Download Vysor for Your Computer
The next step is to download the app on your computer.
You have a choice between downloading on Windows, Mac, or Linux.
Alternatively, you can download the Chrome extension, which is what we did.
3. Enable USB Debugging
To allow your Android device to connect with your computer, you need to enable USB debugging on the former.
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down until you can see Developer Options.
- If you do not see Developer Options in your device, go to Settings then tap on About Phone.
- Tap on Build Number (which could be under Software information) seven times.
- Go back to About Phone and you will notice 'Developer options' has appeared.
- Tap on the toggle next to USB Debugging to enable it.
4. Set Up Vysor
To begin sharing your Android device's screen:
- Plug your device to your computer using a USB data cable.
- Tap on the Vysor app in the apps list.
- Click on Vysor in Chrome Apps. .
- Click on Find Devices. Select your device on the list.
- Click 'Okay' or 'Never Show this Again' on the help window.
5. Share Your Screen via Zoom
Now that your device's screen is visible on your desktop, you can share your screen with us using Zoom.
Zoom is one of the top meeting solutions available. Miracle Mobile's teams rely on it for online meetings due to its high quality, ease of use, and extensive range of features.
To get started with Zoom, here's what you need to do.
- Sign up for the service. You will need to enter your email address and click the confirmation link sent there.
- Once you have activated your account, enter your name and choose a password.
- Skip sending invites by clicking on 'Skip this step' on the next page.
- Click Start Meeting Now from the new page.
- Alternatively, click on Join a Meeting at the top of the page. Enter the link Miracle Mobile Support shared with you and Zoom will be launched.
- You will be prompted to download and run Zoom, a process that would take a few minutes depending on your internet connection.
- After joining the meeting, click on 'Share' followed by 'Main Screen'.
- Once you are, move your mouse to the top of the page and click 'Stop Share'.
Need more help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.