The Active Directory Authentication Connector enables your mobile app to authenticate users with your existing Enterprise Active Directory account. It is similar to the ADFS SAML Authentication Connector, except that it does not work with third-party systems.
In this article, you will learn how to add an Active Directory Authentication Connector to your app.
Step 1 - Add an Active Directory Authentication Connector to your Application
- In the left menu, under Integrate, click on Connections.
- If you already have a connector configured, the page will display a list of configured connectors.
- From the top-right corner, click on Add New Connection.
- The Connections page will appear, displaying a list of out-of-the-box connectors that are ready to be configured in your mobile app.
- Click on Active Directory Authentication Connector from the list.
Step 2 - Configure the Connector
Upon clicking on the Active Directory Authentication Connector, the New Active Directory Authentication Connector screen will appear.
Enter the following required details to configure the connector:
- Connection Name - Type in a meaningful name for your connection.
- Domain - Add the Active Directory domain to connect the app to the server.
You can click on 'Advanced Parameters' to link an authentication connector with this connector. This is an optional step, however, so it won't affect the creation of your connector.
Next, test the connection. Testing the connection allows you to check the accuracy of the data you entered before creating the connector.
Finally, click Save.
Need more help? Contact us at email@example.com.