Like the REST connector, the SOAP ( Simple Object Access Protocol) connector supports the integration of web services in mobile forms. However, this connector is currently under-development. More options and an interface change are among the details to be added.
In this article, you will learn how to add a SOAP Connector to your app.
Step 1 - Add a SOAP Connector to your Application
After logging into Miracle Studio and selecting your application, follow the steps below to create a SOAP Connector:
- In the left menu, under Integrate, click on Connections.
- If you already have a connector configured, the page will display a list of configured connectors.
- From the top-right corner, click on Add New Connection.
- The Connections page will appear, displaying a list of out-of-the-box connectors that are ready to be configured in your mobile app.
- Click on SOAP Connector from the list.
Step 2 - Configure the Connector
Upon clicking on the SOAP Connector, the New SOAP Connector screen will appear.
Enter the following required details to configure the connector:
- Connection Name - Add a meaningful name for your connection.
- WSDL URL - This field is for the address of the service WSDL URL.
- Entities - In this field, specify the entities to be added.
- Admin User ID- This field is for the user ID required to access the service (if required).
- Admin User Password- Enter the password associated with the ID.
Next, test the connection. Testing the connection allows you to check the accuracy of the data you entered before creating the connector.
Finally, click Save.
Watch How It's Done
This video tutorial explains how to connect Mobile Forms to SOAP or REST Web Services.
Need more help? Contact us at email@example.com.