Unless directed to a form, the Home Screen is the main screen you see whenever you log in to Miracle Mobile App.
In this article, you will be properly introduced to every part of this screen.
On the Home Screen, the most prominent feature is the Categories. Depicted by icons, categories contain one to multiple forms. Form designers can set permissions on these categories or on forms to display them to specific users or roles.
The second-largest part of the home screen is the profile bar. As shown below, it displays the name of a user, their business email, and their photo.
Located above the profile bar, the Task Bar features the main options of Miracle Mobile App.
Here's a quick explanation of what each option does:
- Task - The Task option leads to the Task Screen. From there, you can view, complete, as well as accept or reject a task assigned to you.
- Drafts - By tapping this option, you can view forms that you have saved as drafts instead of submitting them. For more on the feature, read this detailed article.
- Sync - The Sync option displays the list of forms that have been submitted along with the date they were last synced. Through this page, you can manually sync your forms or see which forms are still in the Outbox and which have been sent. More on this page here.
- Settings - From this page, you can update the application, switch between applications, and log out. Find out more about this page in this article.
- Search - Tapping this feature opens the Search bar, which enables you to search for the form you wish to use.
- Notification - Through Notification, you can view notifications such as the notification for successful form submission, new tasks, etc.
Need more help? Contact us at email@example.com.